Thursday, May 31, 2007

01 May 2007, Bone Marrow Test

I had a bone marrow test today, to see if the cancer has moved to the marrow. It wasn't too painful, actually. It kinda hurt, but the doc did a good job of numbing everything up real good. I won't go in to details, cause I don't want to make anyone sick, but it sounds worse than it actually was. The doc said I have very thick, healthy bones. Which is a good thing. I won't know the results for a few weeks, but I'm hopeful that everything is alright. Now, I just have to look forward to the PET scan and the Port to be put in, and the "hard" part is over with. I really hope the chemo-therapy isn't too bad. As my brother said though " just think of it as a six month diet plan." Guess that's a good way to look at it.

But as for now, everything is alright. Just looking forward to a little vacation next week in Dayton, Ohio, then on with the tough part (chemo), which will probably wreck my summer. O'well, life goes on. Hope everyone is doing good.

Chad

No comments: