Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Struggle

Well, here goes. I've been keeping my friends and family up to date with emails, and posting blogs on myspace. But thought this might be more accessible to others. So, here goes. I'll post my earlier stuff from myspace, to catch everyone else up on my progress.

So, for those who do not know, I was diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma on April 27, 2007. Kind of from left field, as I did not have any symptoms. But from my research, there's not too many symptoms for Lymphoma to begin with. So, finding out I even have it is a blessing. A blessing so that I can be cured of it. The doctor told me if I had let it go, I would most certainly die from it. Kinda scary, but also thankful for the doc thinking to look for it.

So here I am, in a place I never imagined I would be in. But, as the old saying goes: What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I'm praying right now that this is the case.

No comments: