Friday, July 13, 2007

Another Chemo done with

Well, chemo #4 is done for. Seems like I started getting sick sooner this time. And of course the medicine they gave me to begin with isn't working too well this time around. I have some other medicine that does the trick, so I guess I'll be taking that from now on. And I'm noticing that when I'm not feeling good, it seems like time just drags along at work. Probably a combination of not feeling good and being really bored.

Over the past few weeks I'm noticing I've been extremely tired, or get tired very quick. I went to the golf driving range, and when I was done I had to take a nap for about 2 hours. haha. I mentioned this to the doctor, and they said it's to be expected. It may even get worse. I guess I see now why a lot of people going through cancer quit their jobs. I don't have a choice though. I have to work, that's all there is to it. At least everyone at my work is willing to help me out. That means a lot.

I know I keep saying this, but thanks to everyone that's been praying for me, and keeping in contact. It helps to know my friends are out there pulling for me. God bless you all.

No comments: