Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Great Test Results

Well, I got the results from the PET scan today. As far as the scan shows, all of the cancer is gone! I couldn't believe it. Not one single spot of cancer, anywhere. But the doctors want me to continue the chemo-therapy to get all of the cancer cells that the scan may not show. Just a "better safe than sorry" type thing. Which is fine with me, I don't want to go through this again. So, thanks to everyone that was saying a prayer for me. Things are going ok, had chemo today, and the nausea is already hitting. It use to take a couple of days, but this time and the last time it hit only a few hours later. The doc gave me a new nausea medicine, so hopefully it works good. I'm just happy the cancer is gone, seems pretty amazing to me that only 3 months ago things were looking not-too-good. Thank God things went/are going as good as they are. Thanks again to everyone that has kept me in you prayers and memories.
Chad

No comments: