Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I'm in the hospital again

Well, yesterday was my first chemo of round 2. Treatment went ok, and got home around 2 pm. Around 4 pm or so, I was feeling fairly bad with a fever, headache, having a hard time breathing., and some other stuff. So, I checked my temperature, and it was 101. I took some Tylenol, and an hour later, my temp. was up to 103. So, I went to the emergency room, and they did a ton of tests. Haven't found what's going on yet. I'm going to be here for at least 2 days, at least that's what they are saying. They think it may be some type of infection, but haven't been able to figure out what it is, or where it started at. So, here I am in the hospital trying to stay at least a little bit awake. I'll post again when I find something out.

No comments: