Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm outta here, the hospital that is

Well, I'm finally getting discharged. I'm feeling good, and no sign of fever or infection. They don't really even know what happened. Just some type of infection that got in, and did it's thing. Good news is that I'm better, and getting out of this boring place. Everything went good though, I can't complain. All the nurses were good, and nice. Just the food needs a lot of work. ;-) So, as soon as I get home, I get to come right back for chemo. Yee ha. I guess it's alright though. I would rather try to stay as close to schedule with that as I can. I'm only a few days off, so treatment won't really change too much, if at all. So, I'm going to get ready to get out of here. Thanks to everyone that visited, emailed, called and especially prayed. It definitely helps break the monotony of setting here bored for hours on end.

No comments: