Not much going on here. Just working like crazy. I'm getting on average 16 hours of overtime each week, which sounds nice, but it's burning me out quick. I haven't had time to do much of anything else, but hopefully that will change soon. Other than that, I had my six month checkup CT scan yesterday. I've been seriously stressed about that. I just can't shake the feeling that the cancer may have come back, either as Hodgkin's, or something completely different. I know I shouldn't worry about it so much, but I just can't get it out of my mind. What if it has come back? I feel fine, but then I felt fine when I was diagnosed the first time. So, who knows. I'm just trying to prepare myself for the worst, and hope for the best. I should know the results sometime next week. If it's not good, I'll know really soon, like monday or tuesday. So, if you would, please send up a prayer for me. I could use it.
Other than that, nothing else is going on. I don't get much time to ride my bike, but I'm trying. For the next 3 or 4 weeks, I'll be working day shifts at the base, so hopefully that will help out to give me time to ride. Lord knows I need to. But again, we will be doing a lot of overtime for June. I think it will be easier to ride then, as I won't be so tired from working these midnight shifts. As far as the LiveStrong challenge, I've set out some information pamphlets at the bike store, so hopefully a few people will want to donate. I still haven't received any more donations, other than the one from Keith. But I have until October, so I'm not worried about it. I look forward to going to the challenge. That will be a fun time, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment